Welcome to The Savannah Dental Office of Steven G. Berwitz, DMD
Your patient experience and comfort are our primary focus.
Savannah dentist Dr. Steven G. Berwitz, DMD, is committed to providing you with a personalized, gentle experience on each and every visit to our office, starting with your initial consultation. During your appointment, Dr. Berwitz will take time to consult with you personally. He will thoroughly answer all of your questions and address any concerns. With his years of experience as a General, Cosmetic, and Restorative Dentist, Dr. Berwitz will provide expert comprehensive dental care for you and your whole family.
Your care will be as individual as you are.
Your oral health needs and goals are the core of your individualized treatment plan. Every person has different ideas of what their perfect smile should be. Our team will listen carefully to what you want and fully discuss all treatment options with you before asking you to make any decisions about your care. You can be confident your choices will help you achieve a beautiful, healthy smile.
Your treatment will be cutting-edge.
We offer a wide variety of services that utilize the most effective and efficient techniques and technologies available. You will discover that our team works to anticipate any oral health care needs you or your family may have. Some of these include:
- Special Needs: Dr. Berwitz has years of experience in treating patients with special needs in a gentle manner tailored to work for each individual.
- Hospital-based Dentistry: Dr. Berwitz is on staff in a local Savannah hospital, where he provides operating room procedures using general anesthesia when needed.
- Nitrous Oxide: Dr. Berwitz offers Nitrous Oxide sedation as a safe, effective option for patients who may benefit from its relaxing properties, such as those who suffer from dental anxiety or phobia.
- Digital Impressions: Dr. Berwitz uses digital impressions to enhance the fit and functionality of custom prosthetics.
- Trauma Care: As an active Hospital Dentist, Dr. Berwitz treats patients with teeth that have been fractured or broken due to trauma.
Whatever your oral health needs, we want to provide you with a comfortable, high-quality, personalized experience and a beautiful, healthy smile.
Call today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Steven Berwitz and let us help you achieve the smile you've always dreamed of having.
Savannah Dentist | Contact Us
7 Oglethorpe Professional Blvd., Suite 2, Savannah, GA 31406
- Monday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: By appointment only
We provide excellent preventative care, including exams, cleanings and digital x-rays. Early detection of dental problems is essential to achieving optimal oral health. It is recommended for all patients to schedule a six-month dental check-up exam.
Restorative dentistry is used to restore the strength and beauty of your smile. If you’ve been suffering from pain caused by decay or other health conditions, you may benefit from restorative therapy. We offer conservative treatment solutions to preserve your natural teeth, as well as tooth replacement options.
We emphasize the importance of periodontal care to prevent gum disease for our patients. Periodontal disease is the leading cause of tooth loss. At our dental office, we will gently evaluate your gums and overall oral health, and if necessary, will make recommendations for treatment.
Dr. Berwitz customizes aesthetic dental solutions to enhance the appearance of your smile and your confidence. Cosmetic dentistry can also improve the overall function of your mouth and teeth.
Dr. Berwitz is proud to be on staff at Memorial University Medical Center, Savannah, GA, where he has privileges to take patients in the operating room so that treatment can be accomplished under general anesthesia.
Dr. Berwitz offers dental implants as a long-term solution for tooth loss. Dental implants resemble natural teeth and can completely restore your smile and substantially improve your oral health